First Posted: 9/2/2014
LUMBERTON — The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles will close its Lumberton license plate agency on Tuesday and Wednesday for customer service training.
The division is holding statewide customer service training courses for its 122 agencies. The Lumberton office is scheduled to reopen at 9 a.m. on Thursday.
Agencies in surrounding counties will remain open during the training period in Lumberton to provide vehicle registration services. The following locations will be open during the training:
• The office at 307 E. Broad St., Elizabethtown. Call 910-862-3527.
• The office at 5537 McPhail St., Hope Mills. Call 910-424-2500.
• The office at 508 E. Church St., Laurinburg. Call 910-361-4177.
• The office at 520 W. Donaldson St., Raeford. Call 910-875-2179.
• The office at 201 E. Main St., Whiteville. Call 910-642-7500.
License plate agencies offer vehicle registration services and title transactions, as well as vehicle license plate renewals, replacement tags and duplicate registrations.